Emergency and Planned Medevac Services Servicing Chicago, IL
At Medway Air Ambulance, we serve anyone who needs a medevac service to or from Chicago. That includes both people who are planning their air medical transport and those in emergency situations.
Who Needs an Emergency Medevac Service?
Emergency medical situations are stressful enough without having to worry about finding quality medical care while in the air. We can help. We frequently fly with patients who:
- Have been injured in another state or country and need a higher level of care elsewhere
- Require emergency transfers for specialized care, such as transplants
- Need to be closer to family during big medical events
Who Needs a Planned Medevac Service?
If you’re currently receiving medical care in one place and need to plan air medical transport to another location, we can service your planned medical flight. We offer excellent bedside-to-bedside care that will keep you as comfortable as possible during your medical situation. We often fly with patients who:
- Need to transfer to a medical facility that’s in-network with their health insurance.
- Transfer to be closer to family during medical events
- Are seeking specialty care or transferring to a rehabilitation facility
The Medway Difference
At Medway, there are a few things that set us apart from the rest. The first: We employ our own full-time staff of medical professionals, which includes:
- ICU- and CCU-trained nurses
- Nurses specializing in pediatric and neonatal care
- Respiratory therapists
We also own our own fleet of jets flown by our own full-time team of pilots. Our full-time mechanics maintain our planes and full-time flight coordinators arrange all medical flights. Our multiple industry accolades, including a gold rating with Argus and EURAMI-accreditation, attests to the quality of care we provide to patients.
When you need a medevac service to or from Chicago, whether planned or unplanned, contact Medway Air Ambulance for quality of care you can depend on.