- Minimum of 1000 hours of total pilot time in fixed wing aircraft.
- 500 hours Turbine PIC or multi-engine aircraft preferred.
- Air carrier flight experience in turbojet aircraft or two-person crew.
- Part 135 experience or Flight Instructor experience preferred but not required.
- Learjet or similar aircraft experience.
- Ability to plan flight assignments and obtain briefing information regarding purpose of the flight, weather, operating procedures, and special instructions.
- Ability to supervise crewmembers to ensure proper planning and flight preparation.
- Possess the ability to supervise loading and distribution of cargo and passengers and determines that weight and balance is within prescribed limitations per appropriate sample loading schedules, load computer or applicable information and graphs contained in the aircraft flight manual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to provide clear, effective, and timely communications.
- Interact respectfully and professionally with coworkers, clients, vendors, and all other personnel.
- Must be highly knowledgeable of the Operations Manual, FAA Regulations, Operations Specifications, flight manuals, etc.,
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance.
Licenses, Certificates, & Badge Requirements:
- Current First Class FAA Medical Certificate required.
- U.S. citizen or provide legal right to work in the United States.
- Ability to travel unrestricted globally.
- Commercial, Instrument, MEL, CFI, & CFII.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Airport Access Badges as required.
- Work in both a high stress & dynamic environment while remaining calm composure
- Work various duty slots and schedules, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to lift and move 50+ lbs.
Compensation and Training:
- SIC can earn over $75K+ annually within their first year
- Per Diem Meal Allowances
- Cell Phone Reimbursement Allowance
- $2,000 Retention Bonus
- Company Paid PIC type rating at FSI or CAE
- 12 month initial training contract
- Company paid Known Crew Member Badge.
- Group healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid vacation days
- Paid sick days
- First Class Medical Reimbursement & Daily Rate
- Off Day Training Pay (If Applicable)
- Holiday pay for flying on any of the 8 major U.S holidays
- $600 Day Off bonus for flying on hard days off
- Dual type compensation for flying both LR-JT and LR-45